Protecting the Future – These benefits help you plan for the future and support you and your family if the unexpected happens.
- Group Income Protection Insurance
- Life insurance – 4 times salary for death in service
- Pension – we match contributions of up 5% of your base salary
Leisure and Lifestyle – These benefits are designed to help you to save money on some of life’s essentials.
- 25 days annual leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounts and cashback benefit
- Charitable giving through payroll
- Cycle to work (available to permanent employees after 3 months service)
- Gymflex discounted gym membership (available to permanent employees after 3 months service)
- Season ticket loan (available to permanent employees after 3 months service)
Health & Wellbeing – These benefits are designed to help you stay happy and healthy, without breaking the bank.
- Private Medical Insurance (single, couple or family cover depending on your role)
- Employee Assistance Programme
Other great perks
- 5 days paid leave for job‐related training or conferences with up to £1,000 in costs reimbursed
- Two free books, sent to you prior to joining, from the JUST EAT Good Reads book list
- Referral scheme – If you refer a person who goes on to join JUST EAT you will be rewarded with a referral fee between £500 – £10,000!
- JUST EAT Sharesave scheme. This is an easy and safe way to save money regularly; more importantly it gives you the option to use these savings to buy JUST EAT shares at a discount. There’s no risk to your savings, plus you get the chance to benefit from a rising share price. We ran a Sharesave scheme in 2015 and 2016 and hope to run one again in 2017.
- Great social events – such as Friday afternoon Sundowners and the annual World Party where the whole company attends from all other countries – seriously fun!
Choose Your Own Hardware: Upon accepting your offer from JUST EAT, the first question you’ll typically be asked is: “What would you like as a development machine?”
As long as the cost is below £1500 – and that’s even before VAT or peripherals are taken into account – you can pick the hardware and software that you want. Simple as that! JUST EAT also gets some generous discounts from suppliers, so you end up getting quite a lot for the money
You will be able to get at minimum an i7 with 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD hard drive, then its up to you if you want to spend on more RAM, or HDD, or a picture of an Apple on the front, or a touch screen. The current most popular choices are Dell XPS 13s or Macbooks, but Lenovo Yoga Pro 2′s are also seen around the office.