JUST EAT Good Reads
We’d like to introduce you to JUST EAT Good Reads! It’s a list of our favourite software development, product and UX books, which all successful candidates who accept an offer from us are invited to select two titles from. We will get your chosen books posted to you before your start date.
- Clean Code – A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship. Robert C. Martin.
- C# In Depth. Jon Skeet.
- Coders at Work – Reflections on the Craft of Programming. Peter Seibel.
- Gamestorming – A Playbook for Innovators, Rulebreakers, and Changemakers. Dave Gray, Sunni Brown & James Macanufo.
- The Mythical Man-Month and Other Essays on Software Engineering. Fred Brooks.
- The Pragmatic Programmer. Andrew Hunt & David Thomas.
- Release It! – Design and Deploy Production-Ready Software (Pragmatic Programmers). Michael T. Nygard.
- Web Operations – Keeping the Data on Time. John Allspaw & Jesse Robbins.
- Implementing Cloud Design Patterns for AWS. Marcus Young.
- Amazon Web Services in Action. Andreas Wittig & Marcus Wittig.
- Lean Analytics: Use Data to Build a Better Startup Faster. Alistair Croll & Benjamin Yoskovitz.
- Inspired: How to Create Products Customers Love. Marty Cagan.
- Lean UX: Applying Lean Principles to Improve User Experience. Jeff Gothelf & Josh Seiden.
- Rocket Surgery Made Easy: The Do-it-yourself Guide to Finding and Fixing Usability Problems. Steve Krug